Sometimes, we all need a reminder that we are capable of magical things -- if only we could believe in ourselves.
- This pocket-sized volume offers words of wit and wisdom from thinkers, writers, and Imagineers -- from Oscar Wilde to Haruki Murakami -- alongside appealing fantasy and floral art to remind you that you are filled with colorful possibilities.
- Keep it in your desk, bag, or backpack for inspiration at work or on the go.
- Vibrantly illustrated throughout.
- Invitingly priced mini book makes a wonderful little gift.
- The mini book comes with a 24K gold-plated charm.
- Keep the charm on the satin ribbon bookmark or wear it on your own bracelet or necklace.
- Mini book measures just 3-1/4'' wide x 4'' high.
- Hardcover with dust jacket.
- The cover design is enhanced with gold foil accents
Peter Pauper Press headquarters, circa 1948.
In 1928, at the age of twenty-two, Peter Beilenson began printing books on a small press in the basement of his parents’ home in Larchmont, New York. Peter and later, his wife, Edna sought to create fine books that sold at prices even a pauper could afford.
Today, still family owned and operated, Peter Pauper Press continues to honor our founders’ legacy and our customers’ expectations of beauty, quality, and value.