Step into the world between the worlds and the wisdom of your inner Witch to create an inspiring and magical life...
Wise Woman, Medicine Man, Priestess, Druid, Shaman, Witch... Throughout the ages these magical practitioners have worked with natural forces for healing, divination and greater understanding of the world and our place within it. Today many more are feeling the call to walk the path of the Witch, to be healer, spellcaster, eco warrior, intuitive and ritualist. To connect again with the energy of the earth and the wisdom of Witchcraft. From the authors of Faery Magic and Mermaid Magic comes an enchanting new adventure into the power and beauty of the Craft of the Wise, with clear guidance on how you can access this ancient knowledge to create the life you dream of. Witchcraft is an earth-honouring spiritual path and an empowering, beautiful and balanced way of being at one with the universe, taking responsibility for your life, and transforming your every word and action into a ritual and an alchemical tool of change.
Within the pages of Witchy Magic you will:
- Learn how to create your own magic through connecting with nature.
- Craft and cast trusted spells for love, health, joy, wisdom, success and authenticity.
- Weave magic with the seasons, the moon cycles and the elements of the natural world.
- Celebrate the Sabbats with deep rituals and delicious seasonal treats.
- Cast circles, create an altar, brew Witchy potions and craft enchanted tools.
- Walk into the Mystery of prophecy, oracles and divination to determine your destiny.
- Tap in to your own healing powers as you uncover the Witch as midwife, herbalist, Shamanic journeyer, energy practitioner, sacred ceremonialist and more.
- Align your beliefs with your actions to help the planet through environmental activism.
- Discover the fascinating history of Witchcraft, and how it has evolved in the modern world.
- Unlock the secrets of Familiars, Ancestral magic and working both alone and with a coven.
- Meet Dianic Wicca founder Z Budapest, Priestess of Avalon Kathy Jones, Wizard Oberon Zell-Ravenheart, Wise Woman Susun Weed, Druid Emma Restall Orr, Witch Fiona Horne, magical author Debora Geary and many more...
Lucy Cavendish is an internationally acclaimed spiritual author and intuition expert. She exhibited strong extra-sensory abilities as a child, and with no answers from school or mainstream religion, Lucy set out on a personal quest to understand and develop her magickal gifts. Lucy grew up in Sydney, Australia, and she has lived in Paris, London and the United States.When she’s not writing or speaking, you’ll find Lucy surfing in the ocean, wandering deep within a faery forest, or dancing with the spirits in an ancient stone circle.
Serene Conneeley is a writer from Sydney, Australia, with a fascination for history, travel, ritual and the myth and magic of ancient places and cultures. She has written for magazines, from Cosmopolitan and Woman's Day to Spheres and Your Destiny, about travel, spirituality, health, news, social and environmental issues and entertainment, and contributed to books on witchcraft, psychic development and personal transformation, as well as the bestselling history compilation Dateline. She is also the editor of several preschool magazines.
Serene is a reconnective healing practitioner, and has studied magical and medicinal herbalism, reiki and many other healing modalities, as well as politics and journalism. She loves yoga, hiking, reading, rainbows, drinking tea with her friends and celebrating the energy of the moon and the magic of the earth. Her pagan heart blossomed as she climbed mountains, sat in stone circles, wandered through ancient cathedrals and stood in the shadow of the pyramids on her travels, and she's also learned the magic of finding true happiness and peace at home.