Let your creativity take root within the pages of this uplifting journal!
- Lightly lined pages provide plenty of space for personal reflection, sketching, or jotting down quotations or poems.
- Acid-free archival paper takes pen and pencil beautifully.
- Journal format features ultra-stiff hardcovers that double as writing boards.
- Sturdy wire-o binding means the pages lie flat for writing ease.
- Appealing Tree of Life cover design features the quote: ''The roots of wisdom feed the tree of knowledge'' outlined in eye-catching gold foil.
- Matching gold wire-o rings.
- Elastic band attached to the back cover marks your place or keeps your journal closed.
- Journal measures 6-1/4 inches wide by 8-1/4 inches high.
- 160 pages.
The tree of Life cover design is stamped in gold foil. Ultra-stiff Black Rock Journal covers to protect your journal entries and provide a sturdy surface on which to write. The phrase ''The Roots of Wisdom Feed the Tree of Knowledge'' sets the tone for your journaling sessions. Lightly printed lines guide your writing while being unobtrusive enough to allow for drawing and sketching.
Peter Pauper Press headquarters, circa 1948.
In 1928, at the age of twenty-two, Peter Beilenson began printing books on a small press in the basement of his parents’ home in Larchmont, New York. Peter and later, his wife, Edna sought to create fine books that sold at prices even a pauper could afford.
Today, still family owned and operated, Peter Pauper Press continues to honor our founders’ legacy and our customers’ expectations of beauty, quality, and value.