While its origins are swathed in mystery, the remarkable accuracy of the ancient Tarot has won many followers, because it helps us interpret what is going on in life physically, mentally, emotionally, and spiritually. By explaining the wisdom contained in the cards, The Tarot Revealed helps you understand more of yourself and your world.
The Tarot Revealed shows you how to:
- unlock the Tarot’s many secrets.
- clearly interpret each card alone and in combination.
- learn the many layers of meaning attached to each card.
- give simple and advanced readings* choose the appropriate layout for each specific situation.
- understand the deeper significance of the Major and Minor Arcana.
Written in a clear and accessible style, and with 32 bonus charts, The Tarot Revealed is a valuable guide for beginners and experienced readers. Using anecdotes to further clarify each card’s meaning, Paul Fenton-Smith helps you apply these interpretations to real-life situations. Within a short time, The Tarot Revealed will enable you to penetrate the mystery of the cards by becoming an accomplished Tarot reader.
About the Author
Paul Fenton-Smith, principal of the Academy of Psychic Sciences in Sydney since 1985, has been practicing and teaching the tarot internationally since 1978. The author of eight books and a regular guest on radio and television, Paul's writing style makes the tarot accessible. Along with his private practice and teaching commitments at the Academy, Paul is a columnist and regular contributor to several magazines.