Fine Bone China Mug featuring 'Stay Wild Moon Child' design by the Quirky Cup Collective
Notes from the Maker:
This mug was made for the night-sky gazers, the constantly curious and for those who feel a deep connection to our magical moon. Designed with reflective goldy-goodness, the Moon keeps us constantly enchanted with all of her spectacular lunar phases. Each twinkly gold star is enough to have you ready for sundown and copious amounts of magic tea.
Item and Care Details:
- 400ml Mug -
- Gentle hand wash only -
- Not safe for microwave, oven or dishwasher use -
Use this Celestial Beauty:
- As a part of your Full Moon Rituals
- To start the day with a strong cup of liquid heaven (ie. coffee)
- To relax and wind down with a nice cup of herbal tea
- Full surface design
- Beautiful metallic gold detailing
- Moon phases on the inside lip of the mug
About the Quirky Cup Collective:
The Quirky Cup Collective is an Australian owned business founded by the Adelaide based artist Sydonie Baldissera, all of her products are designed by her with the aim to bring a spark of magic into people's everyday lives.