''In the midst of our lives, we must find the magic that makes our souls soar.'' Let this uplifting journal inspire your creativity to new heights!
- Durable, practical, and individual, this journal features ultra-stiff hardcovers that serve as writing boards, and a sun-and-sky birds cover design enhanced with gleaming gold foil stamping for extra visual appeal.
- 160 lightly-lined pages provide plenty of space for personal reflection, sketching, or jotting down quotations or poems.
- Acid-free archival paper takes pen and pencil beautifully.
- Wire-o binding lies flat.
- Elastic band attached to the back cover marks your place or keeps your journal closed.
- Journal measures 6-1/4 inches wide x 8-1/4 inches high.
Cover design delights the eye. A sun-and-skybirds cover design in gleaming gold foil stamping provides visual appeal. Robust hardcover binding protects your writing and provides a sturdy surface on which to write. Lightly printed lines guide your writing while being unobtrusive enough to allow for drawing and sketching.
Peter Pauper Press headquarters, circa 1948.
In 1928, at the age of twenty-two, Peter Beilenson began printing books on a small press in the basement of his parents’ home in Larchmont, New York. Peter and later, his wife, Edna sought to create fine books that sold at prices even a pauper could afford.
Today, still family owned and operated, Peter Pauper Press continues to honor our founders’ legacy and our customers’ expectations of beauty, quality, and value.