- Selene's face is illuminated by the gentle glow of moonbeams from the heavens and by the profound power of the goddess's own inner peace and love for mankind.
- This enchanting journal shines with gold foil stars and accents and glossy textured embossing.
- 160 lightly-lined writing pages provide plenty of space for your personal reflection, sketching, or jotting down favorite quotes or poems.
- Acid-free archival paper takes pen or pencil beautifully.
- Inside back cover, pocket holds notes, reminders, business cards, etc.
- Complementary elastic band keeps your place.
- 5'' wide x 7'' high; fits in most purses, backpacks, and totes.
Josephine Wall (Illustrator) paints in her cottage studio in Dorset, England. Her passion for nature and myth resonant in her intricately detailed artwork that interweaves the romantic with the surreal.
Diary: 160 pages, The Moon Goddess Selene depicts the goddess Selene tenderly guiding the moon on its celestial journey using Premium paper with Inside back cover pocket, Lovely and functional.
Peter Pauper Press headquarters, circa 1948.
In 1928, at the age of twenty-two, Peter Beilenson began printing books on a small press in the basement of his parents’ home in Larchmont, New York. Peter and later, his wife, Edna sought to create fine books that sold at prices even a pauper could afford.
Today, still family owned and operated, Peter Pauper Press continues to honor our founders’ legacy and our customers’ expectations of beauty, quality, and value.