Time for some inner peace? Heck yeah! Stop trying so hard, and be the badass yogi that you are.
- Cut loose that little trail of bullsh*t following you around, shoulding all over you.
- Grab this irreverent journal and follow its madcap prompts all the way to enlightenment, or something like that.
- It's funny! It's brazen! It's a creative mandate to knock yourself upside the head and recognize the power you've had all along.
- Sturdy hardcover binding.
- Colorful interior design.
- Journal comes with an inside back cover pocket to hold notes and mementos.
- A matching elastic band closure keeps it all together.
- Journal measures a compact 5'' wide x 7'' high -- fits easily in most bags and backpacks.
- 144 pages, Hardcover.
- Mature content.
Hardcover: 144 pages, Grab this irreverent journal and follow its crazy prompts all the way to enlightenment, or something like that, and Become one with your higher power without having to get all serious.
Cynthia Scher is a writer and transformational life coach with a background in marketing communications, event planning, and workshop development. She is an avid journaler and has run numerous meditative writing groups. Cynthia hold a Master’s Degree in Transpersonal Psychology and her Bachelor's Degree in Journalism. She also holds a Certificate in Body/Mind Consciousness and Wellness Counseling.
Peter Pauper Press headquarters, circa 1948.
In 1928, at the age of twenty-two, Peter Beilenson began printing books on a small press in the basement of his parents’ home in Larchmont, New York. Peter and later, his wife, Edna sought to create fine books that sold at prices even a pauper could afford.
Today, still family owned and operated, Peter Pauper Press continues to honor our founders’ legacy and our customers’ expectations of beauty, quality, and value.