This stellar journal will see you through your next writing odyssey!
- 160 lightly-lined pages provide plenty of space for personal reflection, sketching, or jotting down favorite quotations or poems.
- Premium acid-free archival paper takes a variety of pens or pencils beautifully.
- Inside back cover pocket holds notes, mementos, and more.
- Matching elastic band attached to the back cover keeps your place or keeps your journal closed.
- The cover design features an iridescent outer space scene in silver, blue, midnight, and magenta.
- Magenta interior endsheets complement the design.
- Journal measures 6-1/4'' wide x 8-1/4'' high.
Starlight design Interstellar nebulas, made luminous with iridescent highlights, explode across the cover in spectacular blues, pinks, and purples. Inside, you'll find a smooth finish Premium paper writing surface no smudging or streaking. Thick ivory paper is lightly lined to accommodate any need—diary entries, class notes, sketches, you name it!
Peter Pauper Press headquarters, circa 1948.
In 1928, at the age of twenty-two, Peter Beilenson began printing books on a small press in the basement of his parents’ home in Larchmont, New York. Peter and later, his wife, Edna sought to create fine books that sold at prices even a pauper could afford.
Today, still family owned and operated, Peter Pauper Press continues to honor our founders’ legacy and our customers’ expectations of beauty, quality, and value.