Plywood Flower Press with cover design by The Quirky Cup Collective
Notes from the Maker:
Are you a flower lover who can't help but pick flowers from the sidewalk when you're out for a stroll? Do you have a garden overflowing with flowers you'd like to keep a tad longer? Or maybe you'd like to be able to preserve some flowers from a special occasion!? Whatever your reasons are, pressing and preserving flowers is an amazing and fun way to rediscover your inner child and to slow down and connect with yourself and nature.
Cutely packaged in a cotton drawstring bag, this wooden flower press makes flower pressing super dooper easy! As a 'budding' Presser myself (pun intended), 20x20cm is the perfect size! And with 8 layers for pressing, there is heaps of room for you to press your botanical beauties. Even if you're new to the whole pressing-flowers-thang, the 'Flower Magic' Flower Press comes with a cute little instruction guide to help you achieve the best results for your flowers and foliage!
So whether it's for a special gift, if you want to add a little somethin' floral to your home, or if you just want to rediscover this beautiful hobby as an adult, I promise that this flower press will bring you closer to nature and bring a little spark of joy when you preserve some botanical magic!
Ps. Wood has been left untreated so you can personalise with paint or varnish!
- Cotton Drawstring Bag
- Instructions printed on 100% eco friendly paper
- A packet of up to 10 Viola & Pansy seeds
* Seeds are prohibited from being sent to some selected countries that have strict quarantine laws.
- Original cover artwork by The Quirky Cup Collective
- 20cm x 20cm
- Made from Basswood Plywood
- 8 layers for pressing
- 16 pcs of 180gsm paper
- 8pcs corrugated cardboard
- 4 x screws & 4 wing nuts
Being a person who LOVES COLOUR, I decided to keep these beauties blank so you could get creative in more ways than one. Here are some additional things you can do with your Flower Press Kits!
- Paint your Flower Presses and add some colour to the Flower Moon stencil!
- Add your own varnish on your Flower Press
- Embroider your canvas bag
- Colour-in your Instructions & Tips print out
... And I'm sure there's more!
The Quirky Cup Collective is an Australian owned business founded by the Adelaide based artist Sydonie Baldissera, all of her products are designed by her with the aim to bring a spark of magic into people's everyday lives.