Cotton Blend Tote Bag featuring 'Crazy Plant Lady' design by the Quirky Cup Collective
Notes from the Maker:
Hands up if you're a crazy plant lady! I know I am, and I have absolutely no shame.
Signs that you are also a plant lady:
- Your bath tub has traces of soil from when you last gave your plants a bath.
- There is more green in your house than any other colour.
- You fistbump the air or squeal when you get new growth.
- You sometimes kill plants but you probably buy two to replace the one that you killed.
- You've named your plants. (hmm, maybe that's just me)
As you guys also may know, reusable shopping bags are also an amazing way to help the environment! Plastic is a super harmful material, so by purchasing one of our tote bags, you're making a conscious decision to help take care of our planet.
And that's tote-ally awesome.
Item and Care Details:
60% Cotton & 40% Polyester Cotton
32 W x 40cm H
- DO NOT IRON OVER PRINTED AREA -
- Hand wash only in cold water
- Safe for dry-cleaning
- Do not soak & scrub
- Do not mix with other garments when washing
- Lay flat to dry
About the Quirky Cup Collective:
The Quirky Cup Collective is an Australian owned business founded by the Adelaide based artist Sydonie Baldissera, all of her products are designed by her with the aim to bring a spark of magic into people's everyday lives.