- Leo the Lion, Pegasus the Winged Horse, Sagittarius the Archer, Aquarius the Water Bearer, and other star clusters orbit the covers of this universally appealing volume.
- Raised embossing lends dimension to each figure, set against a matte midnight blue backdrop.
- Subtle silver foil illumes each celestial grouping.
- This inviting little journal provides plenty of ''space'' -- 160 pages -- for stargazing or astronomical notes, as well as personal reflection, sketching, or jotting down favorite quotes and poems.
- Lightly-lined acid-free archival-quality paper takes pen or pencil beautifully.
- Popular small-format size (5 inches by 7 inches) fits easily in most bags and backpacks.
- A coordinating elastic band in carbon gray attached to the back cover keeps your place or keeps the journal closed.
- Complementary endsheets in Prussian blue.
- Convenient inside back cover pocket is perfect for notes, reminders, business cards, and more.
Diary: 160 pages, Celestial beauty, Premium paper, Handy pocket, Lovely, and functional.
Peter Pauper Press headquarters, circa 1948.
In 1928, at the age of twenty-two, Peter Beilenson began printing books on a small press in the basement of his parents’ home in Larchmont, New York. Peter and later, his wife, Edna sought to create fine books that sold at prices even a pauper could afford.
Today, still family owned and operated, Peter Pauper Press continues to honor our founders’ legacy and our customers’ expectations of beauty, quality, and value.